Monday, September 27, 2004

Still no Spinning Wheel at my house :(
I'm told I shouldn't worry unless it's not here tonight. UPS (which we've taken to calling "The Brown Man" after seeing some spoiled little girl on Dr. Phil call them that while waiting impatiently at the door for a delivery) doesn't usually come through my neighborhood until at least 7PM, so we'll see about that tonight.
My Hands On Spinning book from Overstock.com DID show up, so I've had a chance to look it over. The directions seem pretty straight-forward and easy to follow so far. I really think I'll be able to catch on to this with little or no trouble as long as my hand/foot/eye coordination will work. I can pat my head, rub my tummy, and tap my foot all at the same time so I'm told I have all the coordination I need for this. LOL
The Klaralunding Never Ends
I FINALLY finished that darn sleeve last night while watching Charmed. I thought it would never end. Tonight it's on to the body, which I am hoping will take less time to do than the neverending sleeve. Then one more sleeve and I'll have a finished Klaralund. yay!
Kitty Bed-Along
I'm participating in the Kitty Beds For Pet-Finder Project that Wendy started last week. If you would like to help out an older cat with a nice warm kitty bed, just click on the link there to the right and join the yahoo group for the knit-along. I started a bed yesterday, but I'm not liking the colors together so I'm going to frog it and start again tonight while I wait for The Brown Man to show up with my wheel.

No comments: