Friday, October 27, 2006

Some Pictures of Yarn & Stuff

Yarn For Ahna
That is the new yarn I finally finished for Ahna. She's moving away to Tulsa to live three blocks from a yarn store. (Damn her! haha) It's the kool aid dyed wool singles I posted here a while back and some really hateful black mystery wool.

Here is my new baby:
Drum Carder
It's a Strauch Petite drum carder. That isn't the correct drive band. Somehow I didn't get one with the carder and had to improvise while I waited for it to arrive. Even without the correct band it is super awesome!
Here are some batts of leftover kool-aid dyed stuff I carded up while playing with it.
Batts

That's all I have going on right now so I'm going to do the cliche knitblogger thing and supplement with cat pictures.

Miss Kitty
Miss Kitty says, "It's rainy outside??? Where the hell is my window sunshine????!!!"

Bungee
Bungee is just waiting for me to look away so that he can pounce off the shelf and onto those batts while I'm trying to take pics of them draped over the back of the couch. Bungee loves nothing like he loves chewing on some wool.

No comments: