Saturday, October 31, 2009

Changes Around Here

I'm changing up the look of the blog. I think most of you who read it do so through a feed, but just in case you actually come here to the page I figured I'd make an announcement.

Like I said in the last post, this has become more of a general crafty type blog than a strictly knitting/spinning/weaving blog, and what with me getting into the pottery now I figured I needed a place to document that too so here we are since I don't want to maintain a different site for each crafty thing I do. From here on out things will get tagged for easy searching, but I'm not going to go back and tag the old stuff so you're on your own there.

I'm paying my friend Michelle at Mockingbird Creative to redesign the yarn store's website so that I can have a shopping section with which to expand my yarn pushing empire. It's pretty ugly right now, but Michelle is great at adding polish to wordpress templates and making things super search-friendly, so I'm sure she'll have it looking dandy in no time. I'll let you know when it's finished so you can check it out.

That's about all the news I have right this minute. Happy Halloween!

No comments: