Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sad News

Well, there won't be any pictures here for a little while. I got a new computer, and I guess the old laptop got jealous cause it promptly displayed the blue screen of death and went belly-up on me. I can't find the software disk for my camera, and it's not one of those that Windows just recognizes all by itself.
Thanksgiving was a little hectic and there hasn't been a whole lot of knitting or spinning going on around here this week. I think I'm in a slump. I just knit on neverending xmas gift scarves (I know I said I wasn't going to do that this year, but there was this cheap yarn and this easy pattern and well....yeah.) that I couldn't post pics of anyway for fear of being found out, and the neverending lacy baby blanket that you've all seen before. I'll admit that I can only do about four rows at a time on that thing lately, but damn I'm tired of it.
Pix of the finished City Shawl and the new Socks That Rock Yarn are trapped in the camera. I'm going to go on another search for the disk once Lost is over. Yes, I noticed the irony. haha

No comments: