Tuesday, November 08, 2005

There is nothing super exciting going on knitting wise around here. We've been trying to hurry up with all the yard work before it gets cold so I haven't had a ton of time to sit around on weekends. I've been building square foot garden blocks and trimming bushes and planting fall bulbs, defending them from squirrels...just all kinds of junk.
We did take a little train trip this past weekend which was an "employee activity" from my company, and therefore only $5 instead of the usual $35 a person so we totally had to go. I got to knit a bit on the train and while waiting around for the train to leave. I just worked on the ruffles scarf.
My big news is that I found a lacy shawl pattern I like. I found it at Hobby Lobby, of all places. Here it is:

Who knew they had cute patterns for cheap? Not me.
If you like this and there isn't a Hobby Lobby near you, or you can't stand the thought of being seen going in there (haha) you can get the pattern here. There are also a couple of other views there.

No comments: