Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sign My Frappr Map!

Check out our Frappr!
I've been seeing this thing all over the blogs lately, and the curiosity is just too much for me to take so click that link and Sign My Frappr Map!!

I'm still suffering from crazy startitis
I ordered and started a Glampyre City Shawl for no real reason the other night. Impulse buy... I had the perfect yarn already in the stash and it was like when you're in line at the grocery store and see that Snickers bar just sitting there saying "eat me!" so you have to get one even though you aren't even really hungry and you have a couple of apples right there in the cart you could totally eat in the car. yeah.
I have the ears and the pompoms left to go on the Kittyville Hat which has to be in the mail sometime this week.
I have about 6 more pattern repeats to go on the baby blanket which has to be done by Dec. 3rd when we go see the baby.
Did I mention I started a Clapotis on size 3 needles and teensy yarn? Well, if I didn't mention it then it doesn't exist right?
um...okay...Go sign my map so I can be distracted with that instead of starting new stuff. Help a girl out.

No comments: