Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pictures From The Retreat

OK, here are the long-awaited pictures from last weekend's retreat in Eureka Springs

That is the meeting room before everyone arrived.


Kate, Janice, and Cassandra on the vending side of the meeting room.


This is the parking area outside the lodge. We were way down in a "holler". Seriously, the road was not paved and super steep. I told people that was their bonus thrill ride feature. Cell phones didn't even work down there. To check voicemail or make a call you had to drive to the top of the hill.


The stash swap corner. I have probably half of that in a big sack riding around in my truck waiting for me to take it by the cancer support house to be made into afghans.


Teresa finished her Interlocking Cables sweater!! (That link goes to a pdf file of the pattern.)


Everyone working at the big table area. I think we all had a good time. I know I did anyway...even if it did make me way tired :)

No comments: