Monday, July 03, 2006

It's All Fixed Up

Yesterday I got over myself enough to sit down and fix the unbalanced
yarn. It turned out only about a little less than half was underplied.
The rest was OK. So first I put the OK portion back on the niddy
noddy, cut it free from the nasty portion, then ran the nasty part
back through to wheel adding just a teensy bit more Z-twist. That did
the trick. I now have two decent size and one teensy little skien.
It's pretty. Tweedy black/purple/dark blue and gray with blue and
purple sparkles in it. I have a picture in the camera of it and of the
white bulky yarn I made on Thursday, but of course the camera is at
home and I'm at work so the pictures will have to wait till later.

No comments: