Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Got Tagged!

Jennifer tagged me for this meme so I'm going to do it but I'm not tagging anyone so if you feel like participating then consider yourself tagged.
"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

So here are my 7 random facts:
1) I have the worst looking cuticles I've ever seen on a woman right now. All this painting, cleaning, and furniture putting togethering for the store has left me with really gross hands and since I hit my thumb with a hammer today I'll probably also have a black thumbnail soon.
2) I've promised myself that when the store breaks even I will get a yarn/knitting/fiber arts related tattoo on my ankle.
3) I mostly just talk about the store all the time now so I'm kind of boring to hang out with or to talk to. haha
4) I've owned a yahoo group called "Punk Parents" since about 1999. It doesn't have a lot of traffic anymore because some people decided I wasn't "punk" enough and went off to form their own group. I think that's awesome.
5) For as long as I can remember I've loved paper, pens, yarn, and crafty things.
6) I like to go to the movies by myself.
7) I've been to three Star Trek/Sci-Fi conventions.

No comments: