Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still With The Store Stuff

My life lately has been Quickbooks and Quickbooks POS. I have been entering vendors and items into the computer for the store for the last week. I'm finally starting to believe I'll be finished by the end of the month, so I'm going to say that the store will be open regular hours starting June 4th. I'll probably have 99% of everything done by June 1st, so if you're around that day and you want to come by for a preview I'll be there 10AM-6PM. I might even pick up some muffins or cupcakes or something that we can have to celebrate.
Check out my snazzy check-out counter:
Project 365 - Photo #138
It turned out SO NICE. My friend Beverly's husband David built it. He is also building a counter for the free coffee area.
Tomorrow I have to get a fire extinguisher inspected and put in the order for the stick-on letters for the windows. Get this: if you stick letters to the inside of your window you don't need a sign permit from the city, but if you stick the same letters to the outside of the window, you need a permit. hahahaha

No comments: