Friday, April 01, 2005

Flash Your Stash Day


So today is the day...I've been enjoying the glimpses of other knit-blogger yarn stashes all afternoon. It has made me feel a little bit better about the volume of yarn and unspun fibers hanging around here.

There are a few new things since the last time I flashed stash. Mostly new is the stuff up there on the top shelf, some handspun on the bottom left second shelf up, and some assorted sock yarn. I took a picture of the unspun fiber stash also, but it just looks like five big garbage bags tied with a knot in the top of each. So yeah, picture that in your head and that's what it looks like. haha

A Bag & A Sock
First the bag closed

& open

I love this bag. How much would you pay? It is about 16" x 18" not including the handles. From the bottom of the opening to the bottom of the bag is a little over 10".


That is the toe-up sock. Words cannot say how much I love my sock...so much I'm casting on for it's mate tonight if that gives you any idea anyway. Here is a closer view of the heel:

OK, that's it for today.

No comments: