Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Woo!

I didn't die from the sick and it didn't rain ALL weekend, but it was enough to keep me on the couch with antibiotics and tea and sock knitting. I also worked some on Klaralund. Another inch or two of sleeve and I will just have one more back/front piece to do before I can seam it up. YAY! Just in time for summer..haha, oh well I can wear it in the fall.
Ok, you have to go look at my friend Candy's cafepress store. Why? because her stuff is badass that's why. Go see! It was really hard to choose between a bag and a mug, but I went with the bag. The throw pillow is also tempting:

All the profits go to the guy who designed the picture.


And now, what little gardening news I have...things are blooming. Squirrel bastards dug up my bulbs I planted. I hope they choke on 'em. Here are some of the things blooming:


No comments: