Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hey, Look! I Finished Something!


Those are the socks I made for my Mom. I used Moda Dea Sassy Stripes in color #6948.
I'm really happy with the way these turned out. They match almost perfectly. There is a little bit of one row of the heel that is a different color on one sock than the other, but Mom doesn't seem to mind so I can live with that.
I'm still being passive-agressive about the baby blanket. I went to watch my Nephew play Pee-Wee football and my Niece be a 5th grade homecoming princess all day on Saturday. What did I work on? I knit almost an entire Kittyville Hat for my friend who's Roller Derby name is Kitty Kitty Bang Bang. Her birthday is coming up and she said she wants one and I've already made one earlier this year so I know it's super easy. How could I not?? haha I have no idea how big around her head is so I hope it fits ok. I swear I'm about to work on the baby blanket tonight while watching Alias reruns. For real...I swear.

No comments: