Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Quickie Update

There are some pictures from my weekend over at the Livejournal. None of them are knitting related, but some of them are pretty nifty. We went to Petit Jean State Park and stayed in a cabin, hiked a 4.5 mile trail rated moderate/hard (I am just now starting to be un-sore from that), and ate a bunch. I also finished most of the second sock for my Mom. I can't remember if I have any pictures of these socks on the blog or not. They're made with Moda Dea Sassy Stripes on size 4 or 5 needles so they go super fast. I did the first one back in the summer and I'm just now getting around to the second. Only a couple more inches of ribbing and they're totally done. I'll take a pic then so you can see. I'm still working on that baby blanket. It's getting boring and sucking out my soul. Send caffeine!

No comments: