Friday, February 17, 2006

Behind The Closed Door

This is "The Yarn Room":
yarnroom
Click the picture to see it bigger.
As you can see, I have a lot of work to do in there. Pretty much anything we don't know what to do with gets shoved in the yarn room until I figure out what to do with it and take it out of there. It's getting pretty darn full just now.
I get distracted easily by the stuff in there too. I'll be cleaning along and run across some yarn or a bag of fiber or an old magazine or pretty much anything shiney, and I stop cleaning. I'm going to try to stay focused this weekend.

Here is one of the things which will be trying to distract me. I got my two pounds of Brown Sheep Mill End Roving today:
100_0829
This is it all separated into piles on my dining room table. Isn't it pretty? Doesn't it just call out to be dyed? I put it in some of those giant ziplock baggies and shoved it in the yarn room closet, but I can still hear it in there sulking and whining about how all the other fiber in the closet is so much prettier and how cold the mail truck was and how it could use a soak in a nice hot dyebath. geez.

No comments: