Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Know When To Walk Away & Know When To Run

These WIP's will be finished:
**Klaralund - Needs sewn up
**Summer In Kansas Shawl - I'm at the end of the first of four skeins
of yarn. One row takes about 30 minutes. This shawl will go on
forever!
**Ruffles Scarf - I thought it was done, but I found another ball of
that yarn so maybe not.
**Big Smooshy Colorado Scarf - This is so fast and easy 1x1 rib on
13's. There is no excuse not to do it.
**V-Neck Glampyre sweater - Imight need to start over. It has been in
a bin and looks pretty sad.
**Green Koigu Socks - I have to find these. I think they're in a purse
somewhere.
**Geek Socks - Second Sock needs to be started.
**Cheap Fab Throw - Still sitting around half done. I haven't touched
this thing in like a year. My sister has been asking about it since it
was supposed to be for her birthday almost two years ago. oops.
**Dr. Who Scarf for my friend Chris - I would like to finish this
thing before he has to go on his book tour. Since he just got the
contract settled, I figure I had better hurry up before he becomes a
famous author and I have to go through assistants to reach him. I can
hear it now, "Sir, there is a crazy lady with a horrible southern
accent and a huge pile of knitted something out in the lobby. Would
you like to get a restraining order?"
**Julia's Poncho Thing - I was half done and lost it in the closet in
a bag. I found it again, and it's almost done. I hope she still wants
it.

Everything else shall be frogged. That includes:
**Two pair of jaywalker socks - one toe up and one top down. I think
my feet are too fat for this pattern. It just isn't working out
comfortably.
**The big green cardigan - I have a better idea for this yarn.
**A seed stitch baby blanket I don't even remember starting - What was
I thinking?? I hate doing seed stitch.
**Irish Hiking Scarf - The fabric just doesn't drape all nice and
scarfey like. pttth! I can't think of anyone who would ever wear it so
it's history.
**A Zig Zag Rib Scarf - Same issues as the Irish Hiking Scarf. Too
stiff. I kinda doubt anyone will want it.
**A green garter stitch shawl - I started it a Loooong time ago. I put
in time out after the cats got hold of it. I don't really want it
anymore and I think I have enough of that yarn (K1C2 Meringue) for a
spring sweater.

I'm probably leaving some stuff out. Oh well. If I find it, I'll frog it.
(Sorry in advance for what I'm sure will be the freaky formatting in
this post. I'm sending it in via email. I'll fix it later.)

No comments: