Saturday, March 05, 2005

Oh Noes! I Got Tagged!

I got tagged for this meme by Nasheikah.
I suppose this means I'm now "it".
Do you knit continental or English? Neither one! I'm a Combination Knitter.
How long ago did you learn to knit? April of 2004, so almost a year ago.
First FO? A pink hat knit with circular addi turbos and dpns for my niece Cassy. It wasn't the first thing I started, but it was the first thing to get finished.
Favorite yarn? I don't know if I have one. I like everything not scratchy and horrible.
Favorite pattern? Well, the one I've made the most is the simple rolled brim winter hat pattern I pretty much make up as I go along each time.
Favorite pattern source? The internet (both free and bought patterns) & books
Favorite needles? Addi turbos and Bryspun dpn's
Nicest thing you’ve ever knit? Klaralund and the Cheap-Fab throw are both pretty darn nice.
Most hated project? The camo hat I made for my nephew out of Red Heart camo yarn. (his request) That thing alomst killed my fingers.
Who are you going to pass this on to? Nobody. It dies here with me. haha

No comments: