Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pictures From Yesterday


That's Angus McYarn at String!

This is the front counter and entryway area of String. That's Miranda there looking at needles and patterns.


The wall of yarn at String:

That's all they have...just the one wall, but it's nice stuff and worth a trip.

The Badass light fixture and tin ceiling:


Here is what I bought (minus those Bryspun 5in DPN's, which are in the sock now)

I got the Mexican Wave sock yarn & the DPN's at Stitchworks, the 12 inch Addi's at Naturally Needlepoint & Knitting, and the other sock yarn plus the awesome Cherry Tree Hill Merino & Silk DK at String.
I kind of doubt I'll go back to Naturally Needlepoint. Their stock was all jumbled up as usual, and though the grouchy German lady wasn't there...this time it was worse. The lady who WAS there had a really huge gross open sore on her chin/lip area and kept coughing into her hand, touching the sore, then touching my stuff.ewwww! No thanks.

No comments: