Monday, January 03, 2005

First FO's of 2005

These were partly knit in 2004, but they got finished in 2005 so they count :)

Its the beehive hat from Stitch N Bitch Nation done in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran! I haven't decided whether to put a lot of little silver bees on it or to knit a flower to stick on the side or what yet, but its a finished, wearable hat already. YAY!

This is the hat I made over xmas and just got around to seaming up on new years eve. I'm so damn proud of the seaming job on this hat that I keep bringing it to people and making them try to guess where the join is. lol They all fail! I am queen of mattress stitch at last!

Other Stuff Going On

Secret Pals 4 sign-ups are happening right now and you should go sign up so that maybe I can be your pal cause I've already sent in my info.


Look! It's Angus McYarn showing off the Paton's Classic Merino for Mariah. I'm itching to start, but I won't till Klaralund is done. We're getting closer on that, but still have a little ways to go. Until start time I will live vicariously through Miranda at my regular Tuesday SNB since she's already started the back.


Bungee is bored now.

No comments: