Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Boo!

The big news today is that in March I'll be going to The Arkansas Ghost Hunters Conference at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR. I'm way excited because we got registered early enough that we get to take part in the special access things. I've been to the Crescent before and gone on the ghost tour, but this will be way more fun. I should also get some knitting done during the guest speakers portion of the conference.
I'm not getting much knitting or spinning done today. The weird reason why is that this morning when I got to work I reached into my bag to get the key to the desk and jammed the corner of an envelope under my fingernail not just once, but TWICE. I got a huge paper cut UNDER my fingernail on my right hand. All day long it kept bleeding on my keyboard :( I'm typing all hunt and peckish, and forget knitting or spinning for today. I tried to spin some of the merino/silk roving I got in Colorado, but it hurt too much so I gave up.
Maybe it'll be better tomorrow.

No comments: