Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rainy Blah Day

Today it rained all freakin day. We stayed in bed till after noon, then got up and sat around watching tv. I watched The Haunted, which is a tv movie of the Smurl case. It involves Ed and Lorainne Warren, so it's total crap, but it was entertaining. I worked on the Baby Surprise Jacket while I watched the movie. I just got to the increases part so there won't be any fun pictures of that for a little while yet.
After the movie, I went to the grocery store and the post office in the rain. Bleh. Then I plied the last of the Sparkle Shawl yarn. I think I'm about ready to start weaving on it again now. I watched Desperate Housewives and Dexter while plying. (Housewives - Once I saw who all was in that grocery store it was pretty easy to figure out who was gonna get shot. It was too easy.)
I'm STILL waiting for that WooLee Winder for the Kromski wheel to get here. I ordered the damn thing on Sept. 22nd. Nathan Lee has told me twice that he'll send it out "this weekend" or "monday". I wish he'd just tell the truth - he doesn't have any idea when he'll be able to get it finished and sent out. He says he has been sick, and I understand that but dang! Don't tell people you'll do something on a certain day if you're not 100% sure you'll be able to do it. At least send a person an email when you realize you're not going to make it. geez.

No comments: