Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm A Slacker

I completely forgot to do Sunday's post because we ended up going to see the new James Bond movie. They had some sort of technical difficulty and after sitting there for 15 minutes waiting for it to start I finally whipped out the sock in progress. I knit one stitch, the lights went down, and the previews started. See? Knitting IS magic!
The movie was pretty ok. It was MUCH better than the last one, and Daniel Craig is totally kick ass in the role. I don't care if he has blue eyes and blonde-ish hair. He was nice to look at shirtless and the action/chase sequences were super fun. The only complaint I have is that the girl playing the female lead was so freaking skinny. Oh, and that they didn't give us M's name even though he found out what it was.
After the movie we went out to eat and then I had a mountain of laundry to catch up on so I never did get around to taking that knitting machine apart. I have a 5 day weekend this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday so maybe I'll take care of that then.

No comments: